HELLA Lamp Modules

• Hi everyone, I am looking to modify my rear tail lights to something like this:

I managed to find the parts off ebay and was wondering if anyone could direct me to a "how to section" on these??? I am not sure how to get the lamp modules onto the tail lamp itself and would like to see if there is any article about them.
    thanks in advance guys :)
    the lamp modules i found in UK:

regards,
    Elvin

• Unfortunately, there ist no "how-to-do" guide to such project. However, you find all information about these kind of taillights here: LED-Ring Heckleuchten

Of course, in German ;) . But it seems that you understand our language, because you have chosen the right category for your topic. Very commendable :thumbup: .
    The picture you have posted shows a unique construction from one of our members. Usually, the Hella LED module is only used as the middle part.

• [offtopic]Auf dieser Seite gibt´s noch mehr Anleitung wie man sich was zu recht fuschen kan :D ... am besten find ich diese hier[/offtopic]

• Thank for all the help :)

I can guess the meaning of certain words here in the forum. those that i do not know, I will just use an online dictionary :)

@pumich

I have did a little research into the tail lights and my conclusion is that the entire black bulb holder area behind the lamp needs to be cut out before the ring can be installed. I think I will only do the middle ring as I am not keen on using fibre glass and resin (makes quite a mess and smells :P)

@ALL

will keep you guys updated on my mod :) hopefully it works. thanks for all the support and welcome :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!